Karoondinha is pronounced just like its spelled.
The Seneca Tribe aptly dubbed this land, Karoondinha, meaning The Land of Shining Waters.
Yes! We are excited to announce that there will be a Thursday night Kick-Off Party for those fans who are camping on-site and will be loading in on this day. A full daily schedule will be released closer to the festival date.
Please Note: Day parking and shuttles to the site will only be available Friday-Sunday
To keep up to date with the latest artist announcements and to be notified once the official schedule is released please be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and/or subscribe to our email list on our website www.karoondinha.com.
Once on-site you will have access to:
To stay informed and up to date with all things Karoondinha please be sure to either like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and/or subscribe to our email list on our website www.karoondinha.com.
No, pets are not allowed on-site (with the exception of service animals).
Children 2 and under are free. Anyone over the age of 2 must have a pass of their own.
All ages are welcome. Strollers are permitted.
Yes, a drop-off location will be available. Please be sure to abide by all festival traffic and arrival information. More information on drop-offs will be available closer to the festival.
Please be sure to stay informed and up to date with all things Karoondinha by either liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and/or subscribe to our email list on our website www.karoondinha.com.
The venue is serviced by cell phone reception although due to expected high call/data volume, service may not be consistent.
Karoondinha is located at Penn’s Cave & Wildlife Park in Centre Hall, Pennsylvania.
Please see the “TRIP PLANNING” section of the website.
222 Penn's Cave Rd, Centre Hall, PA 16828.
Yes, passes will be available to purchase at the Karoondinha off-site box office if not sold out prior to the festival. Information and directions to the off-site box office will be available closer to the festival date. Please be sure to sign up for our email list to be notified once this information becomes available.
We understand that not everyone is able to purchase everything all at once and would like the convenience of a payment plan. For this reason we are happy to introduce a payment plan option through Affirm where you can pay for your purchase in fixed monthly installments over 3 or 6 months.
If you wish to use the payment plan just choose Affirm as the payment method during checkout, complete a quick application on their site, and get a real-time decision.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the industry’s standard way of expressing the yearly interest rate you pay on financed items. Your APR is based on the amount and timing of your payments, and varies based on your creditworthiness. APR is not a simple calculation. We recommend you use Affirm’s APR calculator to understand your total finance charge: affirm.com/apr-calculator/.
Affirm strives to offer all creditworthy applicants financing, but they aren’t able to approve every loan application. If Affirm isn’t able to approve an application, Affirm will immediately notify the applicant of the decision and denial reason via a secured message. For further assistance, applicants can reach out to Affirm’s customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All festival passes are rain-or-shine, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
Your RFID wristband will be delivered to the mailing address you provided 2-4 weeks prior to the event. If you move after you buy your tickets, make sure you update your mailing address so your RFID wristband can be delivered to you.
Our campsites are roughly 10'x15' for tent only camping, 20'x20' for car camping, and 20'x50' for RV camping. Each site can accommodate up to 6 people.
All campsites at Karoondinha will accommodate up to 6 people for the safety and comfort of everyone who attends the festival.
IF YOU ARE CAMPING IN A GROUP EVERYONE WILL NEED TO ARRIVE TOGETHER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CAMP BESIDE FRIENDS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN SITE YOU WILL NEED TO ARRIVE TOGETHER.
Campsite prices are per campsite for 4 nights and NOT per person. One site can accommodate up to 6 people. All persons staying on the site MUST have a GA or VIP Pass.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those with a VIP wristband will be permitted in the VIP campgrounds.
There are NO vehicles permitted to be parked on a Tent Only Campsite.
For a Car Camping or RV Camping, you will be permitted to park One (1) vehicle on your site.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR RV IS CONSIDERED YOUR VEHICLE
Yes, you are permitted to have more then 1 tent on your campsite so long as everything fits within your site.
Tent Only Sites are approximately 10'x15' in size and Car Camping Sites are approximately 20'x20' in size.
Day parking is available for those who do not wish to camp. VIP/ADA parking will be on-site with GA parking off-site with the purchase of a shuttle pass.
Day parking hours are 10AM until 12:30AM (FRIDAY-SUNDAY).
For each person who is camping on-site you will be permitted to bring in the following amounts of alcohol:
• One (1) case (24 cans) of beer per person
• One (1) box of wine
*PLEASE NOTE: Absolutely No Hard Liquor is Allowed. Also, Glass of any kind is NOT permitted on-site. Any glass that us brought on-site will be confiscated.
No. Open flames will not be permitted within the campsites.
For a full list of prohibited items please click here.
ALL PATRONS AND ALL BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED EACH TIME YOU ENTER THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS. ***ANY AND ALL CONFISCATED ITEMS OR ANY ITEMS VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED, WILL NOT BE HELD, CHECKED, OR RETURNED***
And also please remember, "If you see something, say something!"
• Blankets and beach towels
• Prescription medicine. ***All prescription medicines must be in a marked bottle, along with photo matching ID.
• Baby strollers (or) small wagons for toddlers.
• One (1) EMPTY water container up to TWO (2) liters in size, per patron
• One (1) factory-sealed water bottle up to ONE (1) liter in size, per patron
• Small backpacks (school backpacks). ***No large framed packs permitted.
• Camelbacks ***But they must be empty.
• Personal cameras ***NO tripods, detachable lenses, professional cameras, or cameras with recording devices, including GoPro cameras.
• Rain Poncho
• NO weapons of any kind - this includes knives or any blade or cutting device regardless of length
• NO Mace or pepper spray
• NO Illegal drugs or substances of any kind
• NO Pocket or hand tools
• NO Outside alcohol or beverages
• NO Outside food
• NO fireworks or sparklers
• NO Aerosols
• NO Chairs
• NO Coolers, baskets, suitcases, and/or large bags
• NO Selfie sticks
• NO Glass bottles or containers
• NO Video cameras, (GoPros) audio-recording devices, or professional cameras. No tripods.
• NO Drones
• NO Flyers, handbills, posters or stickers. ***Absolutely NO solicitation is allowed on premise.
• NO Tents or shelters outside of camping areas
• NO Flags, totems, large signs ***Or anything that might block someone’s view.
• NO Animals ***With exception of service animals
• NO Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
• NO Personal motorized vehicles ***Unless an ADA approved device.
• NO Squirt guns, toy guns ***Or anything else that resembles a weapon.
• NO Large umbrellas (OR) beach umbrellas
• NO Paint, sharpies, or permanent markers
• NO Glow sticks or laser pointers
• NO Grills
• NO iPads or tablets
• NO Selling of merchandise, or unauthorized/unlicensed vending
If you have more questions about Karoondinha Music & Arts Festival,
please visit https://karoondinha.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.