“Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. (“Hawk Eye”) produces the Karoodinha Music & Arts Festival (the “Festival”) and manages www.karoondinha.com (the “Website”). Thank you for your interest in and support of the Festival and the Website. Your privacy is very important to Hawk Eye. To better protect your privacy Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. provides this notice explaining Hawk Eyes online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. In collecting information, Hawk Eyes primary goal is to provide and improve its products and services.
Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. collects information when you use and access the Website. The information collected includes Personal Information, Contact Data, Message Data, and Traffic Data (collectively, “Customer Information”). “Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable, like your name, address, email address, passwords, home and business addresses, phone numbers, and information that is not otherwise publicly available. “Contact Data” is contact information you’ve developed that you may provide to Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. to enhance your use of Hawk Eyes’ products and services. “Message Data” includes the messages sent and received using Hawk Eyes’ services, information about those messages, and your account activity, such as login times and message storage capacity. “Traffic Data” is anonymous information about the nature of your usage of the Website and products and services and can include: IP addresses, domain servers, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, type of computer or mobile phone, type of web browser, one or more cookies that identify your browser, and telecommunications carrier information. Hawk Eye Presents, LLC., however, cannot guarantee the security of personal information accessible on or transmitted via the Internet.
Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. uses Customer Information to enhance your use of the Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. services by processing such information for various purposes, including providing information to you about Hawk Eyes’ products and services, formatting and displaying elements of Contact Data and Message Data to you and to those whom you send messages, delivering advertisements and related links, storing your messages, and other purposes relating to offering you Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. products and services. Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. uses non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the Website and to share with advertisers and Festival-related affiliates and sponsors.
Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. does not disclose personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
• Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. has the individual’s permission to make the disclosure
• The disclosure is permitted by law or mandatory professional standards
• The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of Hawk Eyes’ business or assets or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization
• The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available
• The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Hawk Eye Presents, LLC.
• The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims
• The disclosure is to persons or entities for whom Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. is providing or receiving services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained
• Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information and
• Traffic Data, but such information will not identify you individually
• Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. may share Customer Information when legally required to do so or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; or
• Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. may share your Customer Information with a third party if you have consented to receive information from that third party through registration from a co-branded version of the Hawk Eye service operated with a third party or through a communication or promotional program of a third party that is enabled by the Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. service. Such third parties will handle, store, retain and access such user information in accordance with the terms and conditions of their agreements with you, if any, as well as their own privacy policies. It is your responsibility to carefully review such agreements and privacy policies. You acknowledge that Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. shall have no liability to you for sharing of such information to such third parties and Hawk Eye disclaims any and all liability relating thereto
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. never collects or maintain information at the Website from those Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. actually knows are under 13, and no part of the Website is structured to attract anyone under Inc. If Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. discovers that a child under the age of 13 provided information, Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. will promptly delete such Personal Information in a secure manner.
As a convenience to you, Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. may provide links to third-party websites from within Hawk Eyes’ website or Hawk Eyes’ products or services. Hawk Eye Presents, LLC. is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.